Herbal Clean QChew Tropical Flavored Maximum Strength Detox Tablets
Detoxify your body today with a potent yet natural detox tablet!
Herbal Clean QChew is the most potent, reliable cleansing product in a chewable tablet. QChew Detox tablets provide a natural detox.
Our proprietary blend of potent cleansing herbs in each QChew detox tablet works quickly through your body’s digestive and urinary system to boost your body’s natural detoxification process.
What makes QChew different from other detox pills is that besides providing you with a deep cleanse, it also restores and replenishes essential vitamins and minerals.
Whether you were exposed to toxins from environmental sources or from lifestyle choices, Herbal Clean quickly and reliably meets all your cleansing needs. It’s no wonder we are the nation’s #1 trusted brand for a fast and natural detox. When you want to detoxify your body today you need Herbal Clean. Buy a box today and see for yourself how effectively QChew works to cleanse and detoxify.
For anyone who wants a serious cleanse, we recommend taking Herbal Clean’s QPretox Master Concentrated Capsules prior to taking QChew.
For the best same-day detox results, please follow these three easy steps:
- Chew the entire tablet and follow with 32 ounces of water.
- Be sure to urinate frequently; this is a part of the elimination process and very important to a successful cleansing program.
- You may drink additional water if desired.
Often times we are asked how detoxing works. Our blend of herbs and minerals work to flush out unwanted toxins quickly and detoxify your body but it also replenishes minerals and vitamins to bring your body back to optimal levels. These carefully selected herbs, extracts and minerals work together so you feel ready to take on the day.
Think of your body as a sponge for toxins. Toxins hide in fatty tissue and have a harder time attaching themselves to muscle, so the more muscle mass you have the easier it will be to detox quickly. Our Herbal Clean Detox tablets work to help remove toxins and bring your body back into balance in one day. So the next time you ask yourself, “do detox products work?” or “which detox products work?” you will already know the answer - Herbal Clean for a fast detox that really works.
- Part of a successful cleanse is how well you stick to the detox plan.
- Make sure you follow the instructions and the tips below.
- When cleansing the system, it is important to drink as much daily water as possible.
- Avoid unwanted toxins.
- Best when taken on an empty stomach; however if you have a sensitive stomach, you may eat something light.
- Do not eat any large meals before using this product.
- If you are taking any over the counter medication, consult your physician before using QChew.
- Do not consume large quantities of vitamins, alcohol, acidic liquids such as vinegar or juices, nicotine, caffeine or other unwanted toxins prior to the use of this product.
- Creatine Monohydrate plays a crucial role in bringing your body back into balance quickly during a rapid cleansing such as this one.
- Milk Thistle is believed to cleanse and restore healthy liver function after having been exposed to toxins.
- Uva Ursi is a key component in kidney and urinary health.
- Dandelion has long been hailed by Herbalists as a potent herb to support healthy liver function.
- Alfalfa Leaf has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and by herbalists to detox the urinary tract and purify the blood and liver.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney or gallbladder disorder or disease.
- This product is not recommended for prolonged use.
- This product is made with botanical herbs.
- When using this product you may experience nausea, dizziness, diarrhea or cramping. If you start to experience any of these symptoms, discontinue use of product immediately. If symptoms persist seek medical assistance.
- As with all herbal supplements, this product is not recommended for children without the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not intended for daily use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.