Questions, answered. Peace-of-mind delivered.
- Unfortunately, we're not able to ship to PO Boxes. Entering a PO Box will result in shipping delays. (we will have to contact you and request an alternate delivery address)
- Available to ship in US only
- Orders received by 11:00 AM MST will ship that day. Any order received after 11:00 AM MST will be shipped the next business day. (Monday thru Friday excluding holidays)
- If order is received on Saturday or Sunday, order will be shipped out Monday or the next business day. (excluding holidays)
- We ship primarily via UPS.
- All orders shipped in a plain cardboard box.
Whether you’re exposed to toxins from the environment or lifestyle choices in the last 30 days, toxins may still be present. No worries, we are here to help you find what’s right for you. On our products page, answer 3 easy questions and we will narrow down the product options for a smart and personalized, same-day cleanse.
Herbal Clean is available at thousands of stores nationwide! Find one of our authorized retailers in your neighborhood now.
A pre–cleanse helps prep your body for a same day detox. Just follow these simple steps to cleanse smart, the right way.
- Eliminate all toxins from your daily routine as soon as possible and avoid them for as long as you want to stay cleansed.
- Drink water – to help keep your digestive system active and flush out toxins, even before you start your detox.
- Don’t eat too much! An empty stomach could help vitamins and minerals pass through your digestive system more easily.
As you start taking one of our same-day detox cleanses, your body is already starting the detox process. We estimate it will take about 90 minutes to complete the process of consuming one of our products, drinking water and urinating 3 times or more.
Your body will be in the Herbal Clean Zone for an estimated 5 hours after the process is complete. Each one of our Herbal Clean products are made with a unique formulation of herbs and minerals that work together to help the natural detox process.
Don't forget, any environmental or lifestyle toxins that you are exposed to will bring toxins back into your body.
Ultra Eliminex is the premier 1 step Herbal Clean cleansing product that is formulated for all body types and all exposure to toxins. The potent and rich blend of powerful detoxifying herbs and minerals is an ideal match you. It can do it all.
Each Herbal Clean detox product provides clear and detailed instructions on the product packaging and on our products page. It is important to follow these instructions exactly to achieve your same-day detox cleanse. Remember, if you can do a pre-cleanse, you should. And as always, be sure to drink at least 48oz of water when taking an Herbal Clean same-day cleanse.
When cleansing your system, it is important to drink at least 48oz of water per day.
3 or more times. Be sure to consume enough water. You should drink at least 48oz of water when cleansing your system.
It is best to begin your same-day detox on an empty stomach. However, if you have a sensitive stomach, you may eat something light, like toast or crackers.
Each Herbal Clean product has been specially formulated to meet the needs of specific body types and toxin exposures. Check out our product picker to find the right detox for you. All you need to do is answer 3 easy questions.
Herbal Clean products are not intended for daily use. It is not recommended to use an Herbal Clean product more than twice monthly.
Pursuant to our Herbal Brands, Inc. United States Minimum Advertised Price Policy (“MAP Policy”), we are instituting a MAP Holiday for all of our products starting April 1, 2023 and ending March 31, 2024, during which time it will not constitute a violation of our MAP Policy to advertise our products below their specified minimum advertised price.
HERBAL BRANDS, INC. AUTHORIZED RESELLER POLICY
Effective Date: November 1, 2019
This Herbal Brands, Inc. Authorized Reseller Policy (“Reseller Policy”) is issued by Herbal Brands, Inc. f.k.a. BNG Enterprises (“Herbal Brands”) and applies to Authorized Resellers of Herbal Brands products (“Product(s)”) in the United States of America. By purchasing Products for retail sale from either an Authorized Herbal Brands Distributor or from Herbal Brands directly, you (“Reseller”) agree to adhere to the following terms. Until such status is otherwise revoked by Herbal Brands in Herbal Brands’ sole and absolute discretion, Reseller shall be considered an “Authorized Reseller” hereunder. Herbal Brands may review Reseller’s activities for compliance with this Reseller Policy, and Reseller agrees to cooperate with any investigation, including, but not limited to, permitting inspection of Reseller’s facility and records related to the sale of the Products. This Reseller Policy supersedes BNG Enterprises, Inc. Brand Protection Policy for Distributors effective as of June 1, 2018.
1. Authorized Customers. Reseller is only authorized to sell Products to End Users. An “End User” is a purchaser of the Products who is the ultimate consumer of the Products and who does not intend to resell the Products to any third party. Reseller shall not sell or transfer Products to any person or entity Reseller knows or has reason to know intends to resell the Products. Reseller shall not sell or transfer a quantity of the Products to any individual greater than that typically purchased for personal use. Reseller shall not sell, ship, invoice, or promote the Products outside the United States of America without Herbal Brands’ prior written consent.
2. Online Sales. Reseller shall not advertise or sell Products on or through any website, online marketplace (including, but not limited to, Amazon), mobile application, or other online forum without the prior written consent of Herbal Brands, granted through execution by Herbal Brands of the Herbal Brands, Inc. Authorized Online Seller Agreement. The terms of this Reseller Policy supersede any prior agreement between Herbal Brands and Reseller regarding the sale of the Products on or through websites, mobile applications, and other online forums. Any authorization previously granted to Reseller by Herbal Brands and/or BNG Enterprises, Inc. to sell the Products on or through a website, mobile application, or other online forum is hereby revoked.
3. Sales Practices. Reseller shall conduct its business in a reasonable and ethical manner at all times and shall not engage in any deceptive, misleading, or unethical practices or advertising at any time. Reseller shall not make any warranties or representations concerning the Products except as expressly authorized by Herbal Brands. Reseller shall comply with any and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and policies related to the advertising, sale, and marketing of the Products. Reseller shall represent the Products in a professional manner and refrain from any conduct that is or could be detrimental to the reputation of Herbal Brands. Reseller is responsible for obtaining and keeping current on all licenses or other filings related to doing business. Within 10 business days after receipt of this Reseller Policy, Reseller shall forward a copy of its resale certificate to Herbal Brands at [email protected], and Reseller shall promptly forward a copy of any updates or renewals thereto.
4. Product Care, Customer Service, and Other Quality Controls.
(a) Reseller shall comply with all instructions provided by Herbal Brands regarding the storage, handling, shipping, disposal, or other aspect of the Products, including instructions provided on Product labels. Reseller shall store Products in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. To ensure freshness, Product inventory shall be managed in a “first-in, first-out” manner, with older inventory being sold before newer inventory of the same Product.
(b) Reseller shall sell Products in their original packaging. Relabeling, repackaging (including the separation of bundled Products or the bundling of Products), and other alterations are not permitted. Reseller shall not remove, translate, or modify the contents of any label or literature on or accompanying the Products. Reseller shall not tamper with, deface, or otherwise alter any serial number, UPC code, batch or lot code, or other identifying information on Products or their packaging. Reseller shall not alter or dilute Products.
(c) Reseller shall not sell any Product that has been returned opened or repackaged.
(d) Promptly upon receipt of the Products, Reseller shall inspect the Products and their packaging for damage, defect, broken seals, evidence of tampering, or other nonconformance (a “Defect”). If any Defect is Herbal Brands, Inc. Authorized Reseller Policy identified, Reseller must not offer the Product for sale and must promptly report the Defect to Herbal Brands at [email protected].
(e) Reseller shall inspect its inventory regularly for
(i) Products in non-current packaging
(ii) discontinued Products,
(iii) expired Products or
(iv) Products within 90 days of expiration (collectively, “NonCurrent Products”) and shall remove those Non-Current Products from its inventory. Reseller shall not sell any Non-Current Products. Reseller shall destroy or dispose of Non-Current Products in accordance with instructions provided by Herbal Brands.
(f) Reseller shall be familiar with the special features of all Products marketed for sale and must obtain sufficient Product knowledge to advise customers on the selection and safe use of the Products, as well as any applicable warranty, guarantee, or return policy. Reseller must be available to respond to customer questions and concerns both before and after sale of the Products and should endeavor to respond to customer inquiries promptly.
(g) Reseller shall cooperate with Herbal Brands with respect to any Product tracking systems that may be implemented from time to time.
(h) Reseller shall cooperate with Herbal Brands with respect to any Product recall or other consumer safety information dissemination efforts.
(i) Reseller shall report to Herbal Brands any customer complaint or adverse claim regarding the Products of which it becomes aware. Reseller shall assist Herbal Brands in investigating any such complaints or adverse claims.
(j) Reseller shall cooperate with Herbal Brands in the investigation and resolution of any quality or customer service issues related to Reseller’s sale of the Products, including disclosing information regarding Product sources, shipment, and handling.
5. Intellectual Property. Reseller acknowledges and agrees that Herbal Brands owns all proprietary rights in and to the Herbal Brands brands, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, copyrights, and other intellectual property related to the Products (the “Herbal Brands IP”). Reseller is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Herbal Brands IP solely for purposes of marketing and selling the Products as set forth herein. This license will cease upon termination of Reseller’s status as an Authorized Reseller. All goodwill arising from Reseller’s use of the Herbal Brands IP shall inure solely to the benefit of Herbal Brands. Reseller’s use of the Herbal Brands IP shall be in accordance with any brand guidelines that may be provided by Herbal Brands from time to time, and must be commercially reasonable as to the size, placement, and other manners of use. Herbal Brands reserves the right to review and approve, in its sole discretion, Reseller’s use or intended use of the Herbal Brands IP at any time, without limitation. Reseller shall not create, register, or use any domain name or any mobile application that contains any Herbal Brands product name or any trademark owned by Herbal Brands, nor a misspelling or confusingly similar variation of any Herbal Brands product name or any trademark owned by Herbal Brands.
6. Termination. If Reseller violates this Reseller Policy, Herbal Brands reserves the right to terminate Reseller’s status as an Authorized Reseller with written or electronic notice. Upon termination of a Reseller’s status as an Authorized Reseller, Reseller shall immediately cease (i) selling the Products; (ii) acting in any manner that may reasonably give the impression that Reseller is an Authorized Reseller of Herbal Brands Products or has any affiliation whatsoever with Herbal Brands; and (iii) using all Herbal Brands IP.
7. Modification. Herbal Brands reserves the right to update, amend, or modify this Reseller Policy at any time. Unless otherwise provided, such amendments will take effect immediately and Reseller’s continued use, advertising, offering for sale, or sale of the Products, use of the Herbal Brands IP, or use of any other information or materials provided by Herbal Brands to Reseller will be deemed Reseller’s acceptance of the amendments.